This job is no longer available
.Net C# SQL Web Developer - £45K- West Sussex - CV ASAP
.Net C# SQL Web Developer to join one of the biggest Publishing companies in the UK and globally in the beautiful side of West Sussex. This company works alongside The Economist, IPC Media, Marie Claire, The Guardian and many more, you will be expected to work on a variety of different projects, and on all aspects of our clients' web sites.
KEY SKILL - .Net, C#, SQL
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Location: West Sussex
Skills and experience:
Experience of working on commercial websites in C#.net, Web forms and SQL is essential
- Experience of working in .Net 3.5/4.5, Visual Studio 2012, MVC 3/4, JQuery, WCF / Web Services, Entity Framework would be an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of designing web sites for various mobile devices and desktop browsers would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of IIS7 and SQL Server 2008 admin and associated tools such as SSIS would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Should be able to work at all levels of the software development lifecycle by your self or as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
General benefits package:
- Competitive salaries
- Group pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexi time
- Paid charity days - 2 days per year
REFER A FRIEND.
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP.
Alternatively, if would like to know more information please contact Shanaz Rob - call on 0207 469 5255 for more details