Senior Analyst - London
A leading healthcare organisation are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Analyst on a permanent basis to be based out of either Manchester, Staines or Central London.
The Analyst's role within the organisation is to work within the team of Payment Integrity which focuses on the identification, prevention and recuperation of medical or third party liability claims; and reduction of unwarranted claims expenditure by controlling fraud, waste and abuse.
Accountabilities & Activities:
* Work with the Analytic Manager to develop Analytic plans, methods used, tasks and timelines.
* The Analyst designs, recommends, executes and oversees Analytic Projects.
o Designs and implements program code for analytic studies, while maintaining, evaluating, and reporting on findings.
* Completes ad-hoc projects relating to data investigations, follow-ups on analysis results.
* Works with colleagues across departments to translate findings into operational processes and metrics including the development of program assessment metrics, quality-based incentives and public reporting of data.
* Documents tasks on a timely and accurate basis including delineation of tasks and estimation of effort. Provide project details and status updates to support project scheduling and workload management.
* Contributes to projects, internal initiatives, and cross-departmental initiatives.
* Collaborates with other departments:
o Supports other groups in specific projects from an analytic perspective. Responsibilities include assisting team in building study protocols, inclusion/exclusion criteria, predictive models, development of clinical identification algorithms and outreach tools and defining deliverable requirements.
* Works with more junior stuff and provides direction and expertise.
* Timely communication and escalation of operational issues to the appropriate resource for resolution.
* Collaborate with fellow team members on individual tasks.
* Support data and process investigations and recommend and help implement the preferred solution.
* Present results to internal or external audiences including senior teams.
Qualifications, Training & Experience:
* Senior Analyst level: 3-6 years of related experience
* Proficient using a statistical tool (SAS preferred but not essential). Working with oracle databases and knowledgeable of SQL programming
* Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Self-motivated individual.
Salary: £45k - £50k
Location: Central London, Staines, Manchester
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy forward me your up to date CV and I will get back to you with more details about the role.