This job is no longer available
Key Words: Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Insurance, Insurance Broker, Broker, Salesforce, Risk Management, Business Process Modelling, BPMN, BPM, UML, Use Case
Business Analyst - Insurance Broking
Leading Insurance Broker
Business Analyst with strong experience in delivering IT implementations within the Insurance sector. The ideal candidate will have strong business process management experience. This is a great opportunity to work closely with the team of architects to deliver IT implementations on Salesforce and a variety of other projects.
- This is great opportunity to gain exposure to salesforce.
- This role will be working very closely with a team of architects.
- Good benefits package.
- Experience as a Business Analyst delivering IT implementations.
- Experience gathering functional and non-functional requirements.
- Understanding of solution architecture.
- Experience performing analysis on Salesforce.
- Full project life cycle experience.
- Expertise in modelling practices such as UML or BPMN/BPEL.
- Insurance market experience with knowledge of the business processes, challenges and issues.
- Strong familiarity with process-oriented business analysis, including business process reengineering.
- Experience of modelling tools - Microsoft Visio or equivalent.
- Experience in workflow/BPM implementations.
- Experience in both waterfall and RAD/agile implementations.
- Model Office / UAT.
If this role is a good next opportunity apply today with an up to date CV to Jennifer Smith at Real Staffing.
If this role is not quite what you are looking for, but may be of interest to someone in your network, please get in contact as we offer a referral fee, and may also have more suitable roles available.