This job is no longer available
Build Engineer (Deployment, Development, QA)
A highly successful, award winning and rapidly growing software company with over 20 developers based in Dundee are looking to add a new Build Engineer to their team.
Work with a talented team on cutting edge product development (more details on request). Provide support for build management and deployment to live systems on a continual basis.
* Track product builds across multiple projects to ensure builds can be deployed at appropriate times
* Work with QA team to ensure builds are of the required quality before deployment
* Monitor the quality of the builds being created
* Create and maintain scripts for automatic build creation
* Support both the QA team and the development team
* Help maintain continuous integration server and assist set up for automatic build deployment
* Continuous Integration Tools, i.e. Team City, Jenkins
* Change Management tools, i.e. Rally, JIRA
* Java, Ruby and Scripting language such as Perl, bash or Python
* Ability to communicate ideas well and effectively communicate activities and findings in oral and written formats
* Source Control tools i.e., Git and Github
* Cloud computing
This is a great chance to take a lead role in a very forward thinking, rapidly growing business who pride themselves on offering a great working environment. Employees are offered very flexible working conditions (e.g. flexitime, remote working etc), a fun and relaxed working environment and lots of autonomy within the role.
For more information please do not delay in sending me your up to date CV. You can also call Chris Reilly for more information on 0161 817 7888.