Data Architect - Sheffield - Contract - £550/day
Role: Data Architect
Duration: 6 month rolling
The successful candidate will be working within the Financial Intelligence/ Crime team. This is a hot area of the industry expected to remain strong in years to come, resulting in good contract duration.
Essential skills - in order of importance:
- Strong data architecture and modelling experience
- Data Quality Analysis using Ab Initio + Strong working knowledge Ab Initio V3+.
- Custom data processing tools - ETL
- Feed quality analysis
- Relevant industry knowledge
- Experience of IT project lifecycle - analysis, design, build, test and implementation.
- Iterative, Agile and Waterfall experience
- Financial Crime Risk / Compliance / Regulatory OR Data Analytics projects
- Informatica or Trillium.Minimum
If you would like to find out more about the role, please apply with an updated CV and I'll get back to you.