Java Developer - Finance - London/Europe
Java developer is required with some experience working in Java for an established company that is growing quickly based in London but with travel around Europe 40% - 50% of the time
This permanent role and is paying £30k-45k for the right candidate and you will be based in the city of London but will travel across Europe.
- Responsible for the design and development of both core product functionality
- Must work well independently and in small groups
- Demonstrate a creative and agile approach to problem solving
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Commercial experience in working in the area of product and application development using Java
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates prepared to work in Europe
- Experience working with software vendor products
- Knowledge of financial instruments and mathematics
- Experience of OLAP and MDX
London - Europe
This Java role is role is urgent and my client will be reviewing CV's this week to begin the interviewing process soon. If you fit the criteria above and would like to know more information please call me on 020 7398 3600 and email me a copy of your updated CV, and I will be in contact to discuss the role further.