This job is no longer available
International Exploration & Production company with a $50 billion dollar market-cap currently working on the worlds largest untapped field looking to boost production to 400k bpd requires an experienced Petroleum geoscientist with 5+ year's experience, ideally from an operator background with international experience in Petroleum systems, basin analysis & geochemistry.
-Experience in basin and petroleum systems analysis and modelling.
-Petroleum system analysis
-TemisSuite, BasinMod, Permedia, GeoFrame, Petrel
- Evaluate new venture and new business development opportunities
- Providing technical support to multidisciplinary new ventures and asset exploration teams in petroleum systems analysis using basin modelling and/or geochemical techniques.
- Initiating, planning and performing basin modelling studies, seeking, organizing and integrating all available and relevant geological, geochemical and geophysical data.
- Description, sampling, handling and preparation of all kinds of rock samples (ditch cuttings, cores, SWCs, outcrop samples) for ex situ geochemical analysis. Interpretation of the results.
- Keep a global source rock data base evergreen
Preparing the required written communications and performing presentations to internal and/or external customers.
Providing technical support to multidisciplinary new ventures and asset exploration teams in petroleum systems analysis using basin modeling and/or geochemical techniques.
URGENT!!!! Please contact Hasan on 0207 469 5231 or 07815 695 318