This job is no longer available
Production Manager / Print Manager
We are seeking a Production Manager / Print Manager to join a global, integrated marketing production management business based in Central London. This is a great opportunity to work exclusively for one of their biggest clients, an international oil and gas corporation.
With over 75 client partners that include Tribal DDB, Rapp and OMD (amongst others) this company is part of the Omnicom group and currently recruit over 12,000 professionals worldwide. Trading since 1979 and with offices in Chicago, Paris and London their expertise is centred on the development and execution of creative communication campaigns in broadcast, web, press and print.
Joining a busy studio as a Production Manager / Print Manager you will play an important role in managing the production requirements by liaising directly between a major client and the artworking team. This integral role will involve clarifying briefs with project managers and account managers, liaising with the studio and managing deadlines and budgets whilst ensuring that quality requirements are consistently met.
To qualify... You should be an experienced Production Manager / Print Manager / Print Production Manager with skills and experience that highlight the following:
- Experience in the cross media industry, delivering or being involved in promotional activity;
- An expert understanding of all print production processes, Litho, screen and digital;
- Excellent communication skills and ‘client first’ oriented;
- Good understanding of studio production techniques;
- Understanding of workflow management and budget control;
- Project Management skills;
- You are driven by quality of service with a great eye for detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and plenty of experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Working closely with one of the world’s biggest companies each day will bring something different and exciting. Expect to join an ambitious global firm with friendly and skilled staff all within a dynamic work environment. Get in touch…
Keywords: Print Manager, Production Manager, Print Production Manager, Operations Manager, Studio Manager, Creative Ops Manager, Programme Manager, Creative Operations Manager, Support Manager, PM, Graphic Design, Creative Project Manager, Ops Manager, Design Agency, Jobs in London, Production Manager Jobs in London, Operations Manager Jobs in London, Studio Manager Jobs in London, Ops Manager Jobs in London, Program Management Jobs in London, London, Central London, Greater London, The City, W2
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...