This job is no longer available
Huxley Engineering is offering a great opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer to become a part of this company that provides a complete range of aseptic manufacturing services including patient specific chemotherapy, dose banded batch chemotherapy, central intravenous additive service (CIVAS), patient-controlled analgesia products (PCA) and total parenteral nutrition (TPN).
The company provides a readily accessible, flexible service, complementing existing provisions and assisting NHS Trusts and private hospitals in addressing their workload, costs and planning demands. There services are tailored specifically to the needs of individual customers and their patients, and this flexibility enables customers to purchase products conforming to their specification rather than a specification that suits the supplier.
They also lead the industry in service and product innovations. The company's programme of continual improvement supports our drive to improve product quality and add value.
* Creating explanatory documents.
* Establishing standards for customer service.
* Ensuring execution of corrective actions.
* Supervising technical staff.
* Identifying training needs.
* Having statistical and math abilities.
* Being able to work with a team.
* Having aptitude for analysis.
* Being persuasive.
* Having attention to details.
* Having knowledge about quality standards.
* Being able to motivate other members.
* Having project management skills.
* Having competent problem solving abilities.
* Having interpersonal skills
Please contact me urgently to apply for this role on 0117 388 088 or by e-mail as this vacancy will not be open for long.