This job is no longer available
C# .NET Graduate Developer (SQL, Finance, Algorithmic)
City of London
A Globally successful financial broker is urgently seeking a passionate graduate software developer who has a passion for developing their C# development skills and financial career within an equity trading organisation.
Within this role you will be able to use your strong programming experience to code on the full C# .NET stack. The ideal candidate will have an industrial placement experience within a financial organisation. You will be required to bring fresh ideas to the development team and be passionate about pursuing a career within Algorithmic trading. Exposure to various other technologies such as Python, Excel VBA, SQL, C++ and exposure to an Agile methodology & TDD projects.
The right C# .NET Graduate Developer (SQL, Finance, Algorithmic) will have the following:
- At least 1 years C# coding experience - Required
- 2:1 or above at a Red Brick University - Required
- Strong understanding of .NET technologies - Essential
- Passionate about working in the financial sector - Required
- SQL, Python, VBA - Highly Desirable
- Placement year within a financial organisation - Desirable
This is great opportunity for an ambitious C# .NET Graduate Developer (SQL, Finance, Algorithmic) to grow within a technology focus business which will give you all the training you need to kick start a solid experience within Financial IT.
Please forward your CV to Elise El Ouardi if you are interested.