Field Service Engineer
Huxley Associates is proud to be working exclusively with a complex mechanical design manufacturer of off highway vehicles based in the Leamington Spa area.
They are an international company who offer long term training, career development and opportunity. Together we are looking to recruit a new Field Service Engineer to cover the Manchester area.
The purpose of this role is to carry out servicing and repair to a range of chassis and vehicle mounted municipal equipment and to work at both customers premises and in company workshops.
Duties will include:
- Diagnosis of faults on chassis and mounted equipment
- Repair and servicing to a high standard
- Preparation of vehicles for MOT inspection
- Compliance with DOT specifications when appropriate
- Assist in body repairs and chassis overhaul
- Use of PDA software for immediate logging of all work completed including signing in and out at the end of the working day
- A flexible approach to hours, over time at short notice and travelling long distances is fundamental to the role
- General compliance with Company procedures in support of our ISO9001 accreditation
To be suitable for this role you will have experience of conducting the above duties and experience working with Hydraulics and HGV's.
This is a urgent role with interviews being arranged as soon as possible.