This job is no longer available
Our client a leading Insurance Company offers a great working environment as well as a very competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Key responsibilities for the IT Project Manager:
• Planning, initiating and managing a delivery of projects across the full project lifecycle.
• Reporting on progress of the project and undertake strong stakeholder management to board level
• Ensure regulations and compliance are adhered to.
• Appoint, maintain and monitor resources for each project.
• Liaise with key members of the Programme team to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
Key Skills & experience for the IT Project Manager:
• At least 5 years’ experience of working on delivery focussed projects across the full project lifecycle
• Previous experience of Web/Online/Ecommerce front end systems integrating into back office systems is highly desirable.
• Managing budgets in excess of £2m
• Working within Agile methodology
• Previous experience of managing offshore developers/tester is essential for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a credible and progressive organisation and will be pivotal in helping implement a new phase of technology within the organisation. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Juliette Allen on 01293 817642 or simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.