This job is no longer available
Oracle Applications Architect ( EBS, R12, OBIEE, EPM, OAF, integration ) £65-75k - Hayes, Middlesex
An Oracle Applications Architect ( EBS, R12, OBIEE, EPM, OAF, integration ) is required to be part of a global Finance Transformation Programme with specific responsibilities to support the global rollout of Oracle eBusiness Suite and EPM/BI Suite. The role will report to the IS Director - Finance Systems.
The programme is one of the top programmes with very high visibility at the top level and a great opportunity for the chosen Oracle Applications Architect ( EBS, R12, OBIEE, EPM, OAF, integration ) to make an impact within the organisation using their expertise of Oracle to make a difference. The Oracle Applications Architect ( EBS, R12, OBIEE, EPM, OAF, integration ) would act as a technical/functional lead for multiple small to medium projects that have significant business impact ensuring the solution(s) developed are able to sustain long term business and technical requirements, therefore you must ensure the integration of the requirements match those of interacting applications within a highly pressurised environment.
- 5 years experience in the deployment and support of Oracle eBusiness Suite up to R12.1.3
- Experience with multiple full lifecycle implementations and implemented financial modules (specific modules used - iProcurement, Purchasing, Advanced Pricing, Project Accounting, Project Management, Time & Labour, Payables, iExpenses, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Receivables, Collections, Sub-Ledger Accounting, eBusiness Tax, Advances Global Intercompany System (AGIS), WebADI, Approvals Management Engine (AME))
- Experience of OBIEE or OBIA
- Systems integration experience (database tables or table spaces is ideal experience)
- Good understanding of infrastructure concepts - virtualisation, networks, storage, etc.
- Experience of Oracle eBusiness Suite workflows
- Working experience within Aerospace, Aviation, Defence or one of the Major IT Service Providers as an Oracle Apps Architect
- Experience managing offshore teams
- Experience working as a Development Lead or Manager in a support environment
- Formal Project Management training or relevant experience.
- Qualified accountant or a relevant University degree
If you are an Oracle Applications Architect ( EBS, R12, OBIEE, EPM, OAF, integration ) who is keen to work for one of Oracle's biggest partners who are looking to rapidly expand their Middleware/ Network/ Java team, then I would like to hear from you! Plenty of scope for progression for the right Oracle Applications Architect ( EBS, R12, OBIEE, EPM, OAF, integration ).
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV or for further information, you can contact me on the details below.
Please contact Paisley from Real Staffing on 0207 758 7366.