This job is no longer available
My client who are an innovative data analytics consultancy are currently looking to recruit for 2 Data Insight Consultants as result of winning several new accounts.
Core duties and responsibilities:
* Managing delivery of data insight projects and proof-of-concept deployments of our analytical apps and projects for clients
* Supporting the planning and scoping of new data insight products
* Supporting and potentially delivering projects developing new data insight products
* Supporting the development and marketing of our data insight consulting services
* Supporting client relationship development and consulting and product sales
* [Possible] Over time line managing up to three Data Insight Consultants
* Contributing to and possibly taking ownership of one or more business operation function, such as marketing, market intelligence or public relations
- Minimum 4 years data insight experience, ideally gained working for an advertising agency
- Experience at using and applying common desktop analytical tools, e.g. Excel, Access, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, RapidMiner, R, Crystal Ball, @Risk. Able to quickly learn how to use those tools which less experienced in
- Highly numerate and able to structure and solve analytical problems
To be considered for this vacancy forward me your up to date CV and I will get back to you with more details on the role.