Data Scientist / Analyst - Global Digital Organisation
My client who are a world leading digital organisation are currently recruiting for a Data Scientist/Analyst on a permanent basis to work out of their offices in Central London (Zone 1).
The right candidate will perform customer centric big data analytics for the global business; enabling CRM and delivering insight for strategic planning activities within an environment that supports over 150M accounts.
Working in a small and rapidly growing agile team based in their London offices, they are looking for an individual who has a solid technical and consulting background.
You will be involved in a wide range of analytical project activities: from requirements gathering through data modelling and processing; carrying out segmentation or building predictive models; performing deep insight; presenting findings to stakeholders and enabling the reuse of your work through close collaboration with the relevant data engineering teams.
Key Duties and Tasks
- Carry out analytical activities, such as customer behaviour segmentation or predictive modelling
- Build and support reusable data analysis structures within the technical environment; enabling self-service analytical capability for key technical stakeholders
- Gathering requirements from key stakeholders and preparing and presenting analysis results
- To work in close collaboration with other technical and non-technical teams to facilitate data preparation and reporting integration
- Identifying potential new analytical opportunities
- Driving through changes to improve overall data quality
Skills / Experience
- Experience within an commercially focused analytics environment
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong data management skills: SQL and Excel essential
- Experience with at least one established commercial statistical analytics tool - (SAS or SPSS preferred)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; including the ability to present detailed analyses to a broad audience range
- Experience working in the digital / media industry (preferred not essential)
Salary: £45k - £55k dependant on experience
Location: Zone 1 Central London
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy forward me your up to date CV and I will get back to you with more details about the role.