This job is no longer available
Digital Project Manager
A global Pharmaceutical company with an impressive track record and a global footprint.
This position will be working within a specific division of this pharmaceutical company
The key areas of focus will be:
- Partner with marketing and medical teams to identify value proposition, existing assets (available locally and in EMEA) and prioritised opportunities
- Create phased plans to build beta version and establish the process for getting internal and external (customer) feedback
- Monitor potential risks to projects and scope creep
- Set up and manage project documentation and ensuring quality control
- Proactively communicate status and progress of projects to internal team members, senior management and external stakeholders as necessary
- Conduct evaluations of each phase in order to develop learnings and make recommendations for future work
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the team with high attention to detail
- Ability to make quick decisions where necessary and act as a problem-solver
The Senior Digital Project Manager initially to manage the launch of a transformational initiative to enable digital services and content for our key therapy areas.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience in healthcare
- Need to have managed digital projects end-to-end from scoping
- User experience, through to build,
- Testing and deployment on a wide variety of complex digital projects for patient and healthcare professionals
- Will have successfully built websites, banners, email, mobile apps and social media campaigns in a high compliance environment and worked in a matrixed environment using a mixture of in-house and external providers.
- Strong understanding of user experience, content marketing, latest digital trends and best practices and how to build value from online interactions are highly desirable.