This job is no longer available
RF Design ENGINEER/ 3 Months/ Hampshire/ £36-£42ph
LOOKING FOR A EXCITING 3 MONTH CONTRACT WITH A LEADING AVIONIC AND MARINE COMPANY THEN LOOK NO FURTHER
My client designs and develops cutting edge safety products within various sectors which is not just limited to Avionic and Marine industry.
The requirement for a highly skilled RF Design Engineer to join their award winning team for 3 months. This is a forward thinking self managed team who ultimately lives and breaths electronics and really take pride in their work.
As part of this exciting project you will be part of various elements of the lifecycle reporting directly to the Lead Engineer in this division.
Job Experience and Knowledge
- Development of VHF/ UHF RF Circuitry (PA, PLL, CDMA, Receiver Design)
- PCB's for medium volume production
- Microwave Circuit Development
- Design lifecycle (Concept to Production) with ISO9001/9100 or similar environment
- SMT Soldering Skills down to 0603
- CAD Schematics & PCB Layout
- Experience of product type approval to international standard
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your CV or for further information, you can contact Matthew Moulton on 0207 758 7346