This job is no longer available
Key Words: Trainer, Process Improvement, Project Management, Training Consultant, Investment Banking, Lean, Six Sigma
Process Improvement / Training Officer
Salary: £60,000 to £75,000
Based in London
Process Improvement and Training Officer required for an Investment Bank based in London to join their Projects Team within Fixed Income and ALM. The key to this role will involve coaching of IT staff - 1:1 or in working groups - to complete templates, tools, documentation etc. in line with defined policy, process and procedures - whilst balancing the needs and pressures of the specific context (team/programme/project). This role will sit within the IT Governance, ALM, and Fixed Income part of the business.
- Strong training and development programmes in place. (Personal training budget)
- Excellent benefits package.
- Extensive training experience, 1:1 and classroom based
- Experience putting together training documentation
- Project management experience
- Process improvement experience
- An IT background in Banking/Finance
- Experience with SharePoint, preferably SharePoint 2013
- Experience developing eLearning using Articulate, Captivate
- Industry standard qualification in COBIT, CMMI, ITIL, Six Sigma, Prince 2, Agile Development and Testing
This is a permanent position, paying a base salary of up to £75,000, plus bonus and excellent benefits package. If you are interested in discussing, please submit an updated CV to Jennifer Smith.