This job is no longer available
Derivative Trading House
- Ensuring individual project tasks are completed on time whilst maintaining quality standards
- Help with understanding and interpretation of business requirements and assist with identification of solutions
- Helping to ensure projects deliver on time.
- Utilise Agile practices (e.g. peer code reviews and paired programming, TDD, daily stand up meetings) Working in accordance with development standards, procedures and best practice and contributing to their development.
- Make key decisions (e.g. processes, technologies) to capitalize on overall team efficiency.
- Help to promote knowledge-sharing, communication and collaboration across the team.
- Collaborate with architects and lead software engineers on design decisions and direction for web application requirements
Key Experiences Required:
- At least 3 years C# programming
- Commercial experience developing design patterns including OO, REST, MVC.
- Financial experience (Derivatives, Equity, Fixed-Income, Commodities)
- Commercial experience of the full SDLC.
If this position is of interest, please forward your CV to Jon Kay at Harrington Starr.