This job is no longer available
Ideal candidates will have:
* Graduate qualification (or equivalent) in chemistry , biochemistry, molecular biology or relevant postgraduate/ industrial experience within the Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical industry
* Experience of biotechnology products
* Experience in protein analytical method development. Experience of analytical method validation is desirable
* Experience of relevant analytical techniques (ELISA, HPLC, IEF, SDS-PAGE, spectroscopy)
* Awareness of EU and FDA biologics regulations
* Experience of supporting or conducting biophysical characterisation studies, stability studies and degradation pathway studies is desirable
* Experience in following procedures to ensure compliance with company quality and safety systems
If you are interested in this role, please do let me know ASAP on my contact details below and I can supply further information. They are moving very quickly.
Alternatively if you know anyone who is available and would be interested in this role, please do let me know as we offer up to £200 in vouchers if successfully placed!