This job is no longer available
Year 3/4 Primary Teacher needed for this lovely school in the Berkshire area. This school has a great community fell and the staff help the children to achieve the best that they can. The role is for 2 terms initially but could be for the full year for the right candidate.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader, we have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years. We work with over 2500 schools each week and strive to find the right match for your skills.
To work as part of a team within Key Stage 2 as well as contributing to the whole school community.
To be a motivated, enthusiastic quality teacher.
To deliver the school?s curriculum, including new educational initiatives, and use a wide range of teaching styles which take into account the diverse demands of children?s learning thereby supporting the ethos of the school.
To plan according to the school?s policy, work which addresses the wide range abilities and enables all pupils to achieve their full potential.
To acknowledge and identify children?s needs in accordance to the school?s SEN policy
To mark, record and assess pupil?s work in accordance with the relevant school?s policies.
To keep records of achievement in accordance with the school?s policies.
We match teachers with the schools and children they work best with
- Teachers support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EBD, ADHD
- Classes may have some Gifted & Talented children
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies in various areas
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please contact Lilian Findlay on 01189 572884 and email with your CV.