This job is no longer available
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Do you have a genuine interest within the automotive sector? Do you want to work for a world leading automotive company? Do you have a real passion for your profession?
This role has an essence of project management coupled with hands on development and liaising with the customer.
This company has offices across the globe and are backed by a world leading automotive company. Therefore there is plenty of room for progression to advance your technical skills as well as your leadership skills, which ever route you decide to take.
You will be required to liaise with different departments within the business, manage tasks and really put your stamp on projects. You will have overall responsibility of projects acting as technical lead and so it is important that you are used to dealing with customers and have good experience within a technical lead role. You will also need to liaise within several different departments of the business - giving you a wider commercial acumen.
- Requirements gathering
- Design, develop and validate embedded automotive SW applications
- Prepare technical work packages for in coordination with the PM and the off-shore development team
- Working with System Integration, define system test plans, test methodologies and requirements
To apply you will be degree educated or equivalent in an Engineering discipline and have experience in all or most of the following:
- Experience in an embedded software engineering role using C/C++
- Experience of Autosar
- Experience of tools for requirements / configuration management
APPLY NOW !