CLINICAL PROJECT LEAD- COMPETIVE SALARY & BENEFITS- OXFORDSHIRE
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supplying direction and leadership to ensure clinicare, R&D, regulatory, marketing and operation needs are met.
- Establishing timelines for projects.
- Represent the Clinical Affairs department.
- Take thelead in understandingchanginginternational standardsand expectations.
- Lead projects with minimal supervision whileachievinggoals.
- Develop and manage the clinical study plans; provide input to study budgets for projects considering resources and business goals and adjust them accordingly to meet requirements.
- Organise and agree appropriate financial and research arrangements with clinical investigators.
- Manage a team of individuals responsible for multiple activities/ projects.
- Make sure that appropriate training plans are maintained to ensure CRAs are sufficiently trained and educated to adequately carry out their functions.
If you are interested in this role, or for more details, please do apply and I will get in touch with you directly.
Alternatively if you know anyone who is available and would be interested in this role, please do pass on details as we offer up to £200 in vouchers if successfully placed!