Post Market Support Engineer is required for a leading medical device manufacture. The company has over 30 years experience, creating the standards and expectations in the industry.
We're looking for someone who wants to be apart of supplying the medical professionals around the world with award winning designs and devices. This would be the ideal role from someone with a few years of medical device experience and wanting to take a step up in their career.
- Responsible for the investigation of returned systems providing information to the QA department to support complaint investigation
- Participation in CAPA investigation and risk management activities, taking a lead role as and when required
- To provide support to ECO activities, updating drawings and applying changes as necessary
- To coordinate verification activities in relation to design changes, compiling protocols and reporting on results
- To have a thorough understanding of risk management working with the risk management team to update the risk management file and FMEA
To act as a product expert, supporting other departments and liaising with external suppliers when required
Must have experience in:
- Writing Protocols and/or Engineering reports
- Ability to document work in line with Design control & Quality systems including FMEA
- CAPA and risk management experience
- Conducting verification and validation activities, including physical and chemical test methods.
- Knowledge of Statistical IT tools (i.e. MiniTab) is preferred
- Proven ability to work with 3D CAD (Preferably Solid Edge or Solid Works)
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Clear and efficient communication skills with a high level of report writing skills
- Planning & organising skills with ability to work to deadlines.
- Effective presentation skills
Before applying only candidates with an BSc (or Equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, or relevant discipline will be considered for the role.
The salary is experience dependant. For more information please contact Elizabeth Alexander on 0207 758 7311.