This job is no longer available
Would you like to have a better work life balance but still be able to teach? Then supply teaching may be ideal for you. We urgently require supply teacher on both a full time and part time basis.
We are currently increasing our bank of staff to cover the growing amount of day to day and PPA cover bookings we have in Southend Primary schools.
You can choose to work from one day to five days a week and have the flexibility to pick and chose which schools you work in.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
- Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of KS1/2 skills
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC
- Ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines
You will work in a number of school in and around Southend, so there will be opportunities to work in all types of schools.
The children that you will be responsible for will be either/or KS1/2. The nature of supply teaching means that you will be working with different groups of students each day, so a flexible teaching style and the ability to engage with a variety of students will be essential.
Randstad can off you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
- Out of hours on-call service
- Day to day or long term assignments
- Access to offices nationwide and abroad
Randstad Education ltd is the leading UK and global educational staffing specialist which provides a quality, individual service to over 10,000 teachers and support staff who are registered with us, and to the 15,000 schools who use our service throughout the UK.
Please contact Chelmsford Office on 01245 260100 or email us on email@example.com