This job is no longer available
Test Lead, Yorkshire, Regulatory Reporting, UAT, Financial Services, £300-375 per day
Our financial services client in Yorkshire urgently requires a Test Lead, to work on a 6-month rolling contract paying £300-375 per day. Ideally the candidate will have some experience of regulatory reporting including Basel II or Basel III.
The successful Test Lead will meet the following requirements:
- Financial Services experience is essential
- Strong UAT and reporting skills
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting, Basel II or Basel III
- Excellent communication with analysts, developers and other SMEs
- Produce Test Plans and Test Strategies
- Experience of the full testing lifecycle
- Excellent Quality Centre experience
- Good Stakeholder Management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately.
Key Words: Test Lead, Regulatory Reporting, Basel II, Basel III, Yorkshire, Credit Risk, UAT, Reporting, ISEB, ISTQB, Quality Centre, Defect Management, Finance, Financial Services, Testing, System Integration, Test Management