Project Manager (Financial Services - Trading systems)
Project Manager, Financial Services, Trading systems, Real time, Credit, FX, Commodities, Rates, Securities, Risk, pricing
The client is a market leading global trading systems vendor situated in London. The current role advertised is for a Project Manager (Financial Services - Trading systems) who will be managing various projects involving trading systems tailored to specific needs. These projects involve the likes of electronic trading, pricing and risk management.
The role of Project Manager (Financial Services - Trading systems) day to day duties consist of:
- Manage numerous projects.
- Gain an understanding of each project, identifying its specific requirements and needs.
- End to end delivery of trading system projects.
- To liaise and deal with clients.
The role of Project Manager (Financial Services - Trading systems) requires the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a project manager.
- Ability to conduct numerous projects simultaneously.
- Experience within client facing roles.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience, ideally 10 years.
- Knowledge of the financial markets and numerous asset classes.
- Experience working with the full project lifecycle.
- Educated to degree level.
- Additionally a MBA would be beneficial.
This is the ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven and innate leader to rise to the opportunity of leading exciting and innovative software projects. If you are a project manager and looking for a new exciting career move then this is for you.
Please apply with haste.