Permanant Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Permanent - Aberdeen
Progressive Global Energy has been tasked by a key account in Aberdeen to source an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis within their office in Dyce.
The company are a well established service company who have find themselves being known for Research and Design of innovative solutions for oil well service equipment. They are currently looking to expand their design team and the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will play a focal point in supervising and developing this team.
Experience need for the position:
- Experience throughout the whole design lifecycle, from design conception through to testing
- Experience supervising and signing off the work of junior engineers
- Be proficient in structural calculations
- Experience design hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Experience of writing test procedures and reports
- Experience working on pressure control, wireline or subsea equipment
- Knowledge of CE marking
- Knowledge of DNV lifting standards
Skills and qualifications required:
- Extensive experience working with AutoCAD and Inventor
- Engineering degree or equivalent
My client is looking for a candidate that feels comfortable working in a fast paced and challenging environment that wants to take ownership of projects from cradle to grave.
The facilities are located in the North of Aberdeen which has an on site workshop meaning that employees can have a hands on approach to their engineering.
Candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
* Candidates must be Eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship (i.e. EU Citizen or currently holding a valid Tier 1 visa)
If you are interested in working for a successful and growing company, please forward please apply to this advert ASAP.
All applications will be treated as fully confidential.