Permanent Draughtsman - Aberdeen
Progressive Global Energy has been tasked by a key account in Aberdeen to source an experienced Draughtsperson to join their team on a permanent basis within their office in Dyce.
The company are a well established service company who have find themselves being known for Research and Design of innovative solutions for oil well service equipment. They are currently looking to expand their design team and the Draughtsperson will be very hands on in the mentoring of junior draughtsman.
Experience need for the position:
- Fabrication drawing
- Hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Experience working on machine and fabricated components
- Experience draughting hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Experience working on pressure control, wireline or subsea equipment
Skills and qualifications required:
- Expereince working with AutoCAD and Inventor
- HNC in engineering or equivalent
The facilities are located in the North of Aberdeen which has an on site workshop meaning that employees can have a hands on approach to their engineering.
Candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
* Candidates must be Eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship (i.e. EU Citizen or currently holding a valid Tier 1 visa)
If you are interested in working for a successful and growing company, please forward appy to this advert ASAP
All applications will be treated as fully confidential.