Key responsibilities for the Internal Resourcer:
• Running a planned and efficient recruitment process to deliver quality hires.
• Liaising with Line Managers with regards their recruitment needs.
• Sourcing candidates from the Job Boards, advertising, social media sites and Assessment Centres.
Key Skills & experience for the Internal Resourcer:
• At least 2 years’ experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant/Internal Resourcer.
• A good knowledge of using candidate job boards, advertising and screening candidates on their suitability.
• Excellent communication skills within the ability to build strong working relationships with hiring managers.
• Highly organised and methodical with the ability to thrive under pressure
• A customer focussed individual with a passion for recruitment.
• Solid MS office skills and proficient use of candidate management systems.
Please note that this role will be based in Brentford however there will be regular travel to the other site based in Milton Keynes.
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Juliette Allen on 01293 817642 or simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 1 week your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.