This job is no longer available
A global broadcast business is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to support the CEO on a one-to-one basis.
They are looking for a super-savvy, highly experienced and efficient EA to work in partnership and provide first-class administrative support to the CEO in a busy and challenging environment. You will be expected to always think outside the box and ensure a smooth running of the CEO’s daily schedule; essentially making their life easier throughout a demanding itinerary.
This is a fast paced and extremely demanding role supporting a busy individual who needs someone to hit the ground running and act as their ‘wingman’ at all times. A proactive, tenacious and hardworking individual is essential who is unflappable, positive and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results. They are looking for someone who has the ability to work in a high pressure environment, consistently demonstrates initiative and sees the bigger picture at all times; thus being one step ahead in daily tasks.
Tasks will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging internal and external meetings and taking minutes
- Booking international travel arrangements and accommodation
- Screening incoming correspondence and gatekeeping when necessary
- Preparing and processing expense reports
- Producing documentation and research for projects when necessary
The ideal candidate will have media experience and act as the face of the department, provide first-class EA support at all times and have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
Other competencies include:
- A strong executive support background
- Highly educated to degree level
- Polished, articulate and professional
- Resilient and resourceful – must work effectively with minimum supervision
- Ability to multitask and anticipate executives needs
- Ability to research and source adhoc information
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise effectively with senior clients
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
- IT savvy – advanced with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
This role requires an exceptional individual with experience in broadcast/ media. If you’ve got what it takes, apply now!