Charles River Business Analyst - 6 Month Contract -£650
Charles River Business Analyst - 6 Month Contract - London - £650
Charles River Business Analyst, Front Office, Fixed Income, Equities
A prestigious Asset Management Company is on the search for an experienced Front Office Business Analyst for a contract position based in London
In this role as a Charles River Fixed Income Business Analyst you will work very closely with the business to ensure that the application is running at optimum capacity and allowing the end users to customise the system accordingly. You will also be working across multiple asset classes, notably Fixed Income and Equities desks to gather requirements and write technical specifications around the Charles River application.
- Capture business requirements supporting change.
- Perform detailed analysis for deliverables, clearly showing ROI for deliveries and capturing detailed information for development teams
- Oversight of production implementation approach for new functionality
- Strong experience of working within a dealing and fund management environment and a good understanding of a wide range of instrument types, specifically Equities, Fixed Income and Real Estate
- Knowledge of FIX/FpXL and market trends
- Trading venues and EMS an advantage
- Knowledge of Portfolio and Order Management Systems would be an advantage, especially Charles River
- Solid experience working across the full end-to-end project life cycle as well as the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) delivering technical projects
Send your CV immediately to be considered for this role and other similar opportunities arising, we have a number of upcoming client projects and we expect to be resourcing for a number of roles with this skillset.
We will be arranging interviews by early next week.