Java developer - Vendor API - Finance
Java developer - Vendor API
Java Developer is required for a leading provider of software solutions and services for the International Investment community is looking for a strong java developer with JSP, SQL and Vendor knowledge.
This java developer will be based in a fast growing yet established company in central London. This role is web focused with core java and they will need the following:
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong Java (Spring/Servlets), and SQL(Sybase) and related technologies
- Soft Skills to work with diverse team of colleagues around the globe
- Excellent communication/presentation abilities and being a team player.
- Financial institution experience and knowledge of financial products.
- Experience in UNIX (Solaris), Messaging (IBM MQ) and Transactional systems is advantageous.
- Experience in coding to Vendor's API (Bloomberg Data Feed, Reuters DSS, IDC Apex / Remote Plus, etc) is a plus.
If you are interested in this role then please do get in touch with Richard Jack on 02073983600 and send through your CV so that we can discuss further. This is an immediate requirement so the hiring manager is looking to review CVs this week and start the interview process the following week