This role requires a determined and confident sales manager who has experience in building relationships and pitching to senior managers and Directors of large organisations and who can close deals.
The products and services are the best in class and there are real opportunities to make good commissions and to grow fast within this organistion.
The skills and experiences required for the ideal candidate as Corporate Sales Manager are as follows:
• At least 3-4 years successful experience in selling products events or services to Corporates.
• Some management experience would be desirable to lead a small team.
• Experience in opening new accounts and dealing at Director level both on the phone and face to face.
• Ideal background industries would include; selling Events, Recruitment, Corporate Services, On Line Services etc.
• Experience selling to HR or to Marketing Directors would be of particular interest.
• Excellent presentation skills required as Corporate Sales Manager
• Excellent communicators both verbally and in writing
• Formal sales training such as SPIN would be a distinct advantage.
• Full UK driving licence
Location: Within one hour drive of Marlow, Buckinghamshire
It is Charter Selection’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within ten working days. However because of the high volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to all candidates individually. If we have not contacted you within ten working days your application has been unsuccessful. Please feel free to contact us again in the future for other positions. Thank you.