This job is no longer available
Role: Compliance Monitoring - Banking
Company: Tier 1 Bank
Salary £55,000 to £65,000 P/A
Start Date Flexible up to 3 Months notice
I am recruiting for an experienced Compliance Monitoring professional to join the Corporate Banking arm of a Tier 1 Bank.
The successful applicant will ensure the implementation of the compliance monitoring programme is spans across all business areas for corporate banking.
You will be required to:
- Assist with developing the MI framework to support the risk-based monitoring approach.
- Work closely with other areas of compliance to understand risk assessments .
- Have had experience in Stakeholder interaction and being able to manage their expectations.
- Assist with interpretation of regulatory changes and their likely impact on processes, procedures, controls and products within their area.
- Track identified issues through to resolution.
- Be able to communicate complex and/or difficult messages to different audiences.
- Complete compliance reviews in line with internal methodology, acting both as lead & team member.
- Identify trends and root couses of non-compliance and conduct issues.
- Influence stakeholders and demonstrate personal resilience in challenging circumstances.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a growing team and a very stable financial institution.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or feel free call me, Pritesh Chudasama directly on 0207 398 3600 to discuss this role further.