Based near Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Paying up to £40,000
A top ranking accounting firm are looking to add a financial accountant to their Corporate Finance team specifically within Transaction Support. The role holder will produce detailed financial and commercial analysis of businesses reporting and will report to the Partner leading the deal.
The Corporate Finance Executive will complete financial due diligence and reporting accountant work (including detailed due diligence reports, long form, short form and working capital reports, as well as liaising with lawyers on the acquisition process).
The role will involve occasional travel and will require flexibility to meet peaks of work inherent in the cycle of a deal.
To be suitable for this role you'll be/have:
* ACA/ACCA qualified (ideally first time) with proven experience of audit and/or working in a transaction services environment.
* Transaction services experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
* The commercial acumen to identify risk and/or potentially price affecting issues.
* Strong experience in using Excel as a reporting tool and to analyse data effectively.
* Client focused, with an emphasis on quality/timing and accuracy.
When you apply for this Corporate Finance Executive position please ensure that you include all relevant skills and experience to stand the best chance of securing an interview. Please send a WORD CV indicating reference number ASH12275JJ in the subject line of your email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.