A smart, independent small to medium sized company with plans for future growth requires a hands-on/ technical IT Manager to join their IT department. You will be managing one other IT support team member and will take responsibility for the IT support, IT management and maintenance of a 100+ PC user environment.
To be suitable for this IT Manager role you will be a technically competent and experienced Network Support and Administrator who is able to work under pressure and deal with issues in a fast paced environment. There is huge scope for developing the IT infrastructure, projects and expanding the IT team.
- Experience working within a small to medium sized environment (circa 100 users) as an IT Manager or experienced Systems / Network Administrator
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003/2008 R2
- Virtual Server
- Exchange Server
- Active Directory
- Network Support and Administration (Juniper, SIP Lines & ISDN Backup)
- Telecoms (Mitel VOIP phone systems)
- Managing external suppliers (external infrastructure support company, software company and web agency)
The salary for this role is £40,000 depending on experience. The business operates from brand new smart offices with excellent facilities including an on-site gym and canteen.
Please apply to this Network Administrator role stating ASH12327AC-1 in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.