A well-established telecommunications company based in Central London is looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant with telecoms experience to join their team. This role would suit a Management Accountant with a track record of developing a management accounting function and instigating change, with a sound knowledge of accounting standards, VAT, etc.
Please note that experience as a Management Accountant / Senior Management Accountant in a telecoms business (or IT Support business with a strong telecoms/networking/communications focus) is ESSENTIAL for this role - you will NOT be considered if you have not worked in a similar environment.
Key responsibilities of this Management Accountant role include:
- Preparing management accounts reporting packs (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements) including commentary and variance analysis
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are in place and are maintained
- Assisting with the integration of acquired businesses
- Assisting with annual budgets and the preparation of statutory accounts
- Mentoring a team of 3-4 staff
To be suitable you must have the following experience:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role in the telecommunications sector (unified communications would be a bonus)
- Previous mentoring, management or team leader experience
- Previous ownership of a P&L / division / area
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Sage 200 would be an advantage
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £55,000-£65,000 basic plus benefits. Offices are located in the City of London near to Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations.
To apply for this Senior Management Accountant role please submit your latest CV detailing your experience in similar roles in the telecoms sector, and include ASH12276AC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.