This job is no longer available
SAP FICO Consultant is needed for a highly regarded blue chip organisation to drive and challenge their finance processes and agree the pipeline of activity.
The SAP FICO Consultant will provide expert configuration skills as well as support business interactions with customers, partners, employees and suppliers to enhance operational efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have come from a finance background and worked close with the business and a track record of communicating with key stakeholders of the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years experience in SAP FICO
- Degree level qualification in a Finance relevant subject or a professional Accountancy qualification
- Strong experience in the use of SAP application, especially around SAP Finance functionality, capability and configuration. SAP Finance modules/areas include AP, AR, New GL, FA.
- Experience of SAP Invoice Management would be a distinct advantage.
- Good understanding and experience of systems development lifecycle
- Good understanding of Integration with SD and MM.
- Functional knowledge of other Finance related applications will be an advantage
- Experience of working in at least 2-3 SAP life cycle projects, including the latest versions
- Proven track record of leading and making significant contribution to successful delivery of projects
- Understanding of reporting/data retrieval technologies/techniques would also be an advantage
For more information on the role please contact Jason Porter at Real Staffing on 0207 758 7366.