Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45k - £55k
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is working with a leading provider of engineering consultancy services active in infrastructure and renewable energy projects in the UK and internationally. They require a senior engineer to act as a technical lead on renewable energy projects.
The responsibilities of the role:
• Technical lead for feasibility studies.
• Technical lead for specification and design of renewable energy projects - this might incorporate solar, wind or biomass.
• Prepare technical and non-technical reports to a high standard within budget.
• Actively contribute to various marketing and tender initiatives.
• Actively contribute to managing existing key clients and building new clients.
• Act as supervisor to more junior staff and assist with department resources.
• Work effectively on several renewable energy consulting projects concurrently.
• Work alongside other professionals in multi-disciplinary teams
Experience and skills:
• Degree in Engineering or a related subject, (preferably at Chartered Engineer status.)
• Ideally, in addition, an MSc or equivalent in Renewable Energy, or related subject.
• Proven interest in working in the renewables sector long-term
• Consulting/contracting on renewable energy projects for major UK clients.
• Biomass, biogas, biofuels, waste-to-energy.
• Preparation of plant specifications and contract implementation through to completion.
Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2130