This job is no longer available
Are you finishing your QTS and PGCE placements this term?
Would you like to secure a role in your local authority?
Would you like to earn and teach before you receive your QTS certificate?
The Lambeth Schools Supply Service is a partnership between Randstad Education and the London Borough of Lambeth. Due to our continued success in this area, we are currently looking for KS1 & KS2 Primary Supply Teachers for work in primary schools, in Lambeth, south London (and neighbouring boroughs) to help us meet the demand of our local schools.
The Job: You will need:
* Proof of your QTS/PGCE course ie: Key Skills Tests results or an academic reference.
* Recent EYFS, KS1 or KS2 experience.
* Be available and ready to accept vacancies at relatively short notice if necessary
* A committed outlook to all teaching jobs, whether 1 afternoon or whole term
* An inspiring, innovative and resourceful approach to delivering the National Curriculum
* Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
* Provide effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
* The ability to be highly organised and flexible where needed
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools within London and surrounding areas.
* These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos
* Our teachers support children from different cultures and backgrounds with different levels of ability including SEN & EAL
We understand that every child is different and carefully match our teachers with the schools and pupils in which they work best
* You will encounter a diverse mix of pupils across our range of Schools
* Strong behaviour management and a passion for teaching will be advantageous in these roles
The Lambeth Schools Supply Service works specifically for Lambeth Schools and those in neighbouring boroughs. The low overheads of our service and streamlined operation mean that you will be paid relevant to your experience (no hidden deductions) and treated as an individual - matching your specific skills to specific opportunities.
You will also benefit from a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Randstad Education has an unrivalled reputation within Primary and Secondary schools in the London Boroughs, and work with over 2,500 schools each week to find the right match for your skills.
Lambeth Schools Supply Service and Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.