This job is no longer available
A global film distribution company is looking for a Sales Servicing Coordinator to join their team.
As Sales Servicing Coordinator you be predominantly responsible for ensuring that all licensees receive required materials in a timely manner as well as assisting the Sales Servicing Manager with all servicing issues.
Duties will include:
- Sorting and despatching of large volumes of materials
- Liaise with shipping agents, licensees and studios
- Maintenance of delivery note system
- Digital Material tracking
- Updating CORRS (an in-house system)
- Assist Senior Sales Servicing manager on a regular basis on various stock related issues
- Processing orders through studios and duplicating houses
- Monitor the licence periods for orders placed by clients.
- Cover for Senior Sales Servicing manager in time of absence or ad hoc requests.
- IT savvy and competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good Customer service skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Highly organised and able to co-ordinate and follow up on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Proven solid admin experience