**Job opportunity for an experienced EYFS Teacher in Hull**
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We have long term and short term roles in both the Grimsby and Hull areas.
* Be a qualified teacher with experience of teaching the EYFS curriculum.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be passionate about teaching and raising standards
* Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
* Plan, prepare and deliver the EYFS curriculum
* Use effective differentiation within the class to allow all pupils to succeed
* Monitor pupils progress and keep records on their development
* Support colleagues and liaise effectively with support staff within the department
* Be available 5 days a week from September 2014.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Hull and Grimsby areas. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We work closely with each school we supply through constant relevant contact to ensure the right match for you. This primary school in Hull serves an area of social and economic disadvantage, and has a higher than average proportion of students with Special Educational Needs. This post has arisen due to a long term sickness absence and will continue for the rest of the academic year.
Within this school our teacher will support EYFS pupils of different ability levels, and may encounter children with Special Educational Needs, for example Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (EBD). The children in the class range from many different social backgrounds.
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please send your CV or call 01482 210 212
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility check