Randstad Education are looking for Primary Teachers who can provide local supply for schools within the Hull and Grimsby areas.
We are looking for teachers who are looking to teach in primary schools on a supply day to day basis, or for short term, long term and permanent roles covering Early Years, Key stage 1 & Key stage 2.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader, we have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over 20 years. We work with over 2500 schools each week and strive to find the right match for your skills.
- Availability to accept vacancies at relatively short notice
- Effective classroom management in line with school's behaviour policy
- Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- The schools range in size, culture and catchment areas
- We match teachers with the schools and children that they work with best
- Teachers support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EBD, ADHD
- Classes may have some Gifted & Talented children
Essential requirements for candidates will include:
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies in various areas
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Please email your CV or call 01482 210 212 for more information