Nursery Teacher - Long term supply basis
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in Education Recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years.
* You'll be a specialist in early childhood development, trained to deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage for children
* You will have Qualified Teacher Status and be able to teach in Primary Schools
* Long Term initially with a view for Permanent placement for the right candidate 2014-2015
* Support the development of children's basic skills, including physical coordination, speech and communication
* Keep up to date with changes in the school curriculum and developments in best practice
* Primary School based in Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire.
* There is a safe and stimulating environment which enables every child to achieve their best through varied learning experiences
* Their ethos is to ensure everyone feels safe, works hard and has fun
* Their curriculum guarantees a focus on academic success, creativity and personal development
* The School is made up of a broad range of individuals and groups from an increasingly diverse mix of backgrounds, experiences, lifestyles, languages and cultures
* Work in partnership with families, staff and community to make sure children can become confident, secure, caring individuals who can achieve personal success and develop a love for life and learning
* The focus is on optimum child development and preparation for a successful transition to primary school education
Your application will be managed by your own dedicated specialist education consultant who will guide and support you through the process in an honest and trustworthy manner to ensure you find the right match for you.
For more information on this and other roles please send your CV.