Senior Analyst - SAS, SQL
Senior Analyst Vacancy - Urgent Requriement - Apply Now!
A leading marketing agency are currently looking to add to their analytics team and they are actiively looking to bring on board a Senior Analyst. This position has arisen due to growth in their organisation and having won several big accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow with an organisation as this opportunity offers excellent career progression.
Location: Central London (Zone 1)
Salary: £45k - £50k dependant on experience
* Interpreting and clarifying briefs
* Extracting, collating and manipulating data in preparation for analysis
* Conducting statistical analysis including statistical modelling
* Interpreting the results of analysis undertaken
* Summarise key findings and make recommendations based on the results
* Document the analysis projects in reports and presentations
* Present results of projects to the client
* Identifying opportunities to progress the xx offering to consumers
* Ensure that all analysis undertaken is of an acceptable quality standard
* Ensuring the support and development of less experienced members of the team
* Proven commercial experience in analysis for insights
* Minimum of a 2:2 Honours Degree in a relevant Science Discipline such as Maths, Statistics or Operational Research OR significant work experience in analysis teams producing reports, statistical analysis and statistical models
* Working knowledge and experience in:
o Data manipulation
o Hypothesis testing
* Hands on experience in 2 or more of the following modelling techniques:
o Cluster analysis
* Understanding of database marketing techniques and ability to apply these in practice
* Proven commercial experience of SQL and SAS essential
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
* Experience of VBA and advanced functionality within Excel
* Understanding and experience of web analytics tools essential
* An understanding of the art of the possible with regards to data in social media
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity send me your CV and I will get back to you with more details on the role.