This job is no longer available
BI Project / Program Manager
BI Project / Program Manager - Central London - 6 months+
A leading media company urgently seeks a BI Project / Program Manager based in the heart of London for a 6 months contract with a view to extend. Ideally we are looking for someone who has had experience in BI Project / Program Manager previously.
Responsibility for BI Project / Program Manager include:
- Campaign Planning: implementation of a new tool to enable Marketing and Publicity teams to plan and report on campaigns.
- The project involves a significant level of integration with our data warehouse
- Joint Reporting: development of new reporting solutions for Sales and Marketing teams combining
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of large-scale projects.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensures that quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Manages the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets and are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- You will be familiar with concepts and practices around Business Intelligence, such as data warehousing, data integration, analytics, and end user reporting
If you have the knowledge and experience of a BI Project / Program Manager then please apply now. Interviews will be taking place this week and next so please either call or send your CV ASAP. Thanks
Key skills: Business Intelligence, Project Manager, Data warehousing, Data Integration, Analytics, End User Reporting