This job is no longer available
Head of Policy - Global Bank - London
A Global Banking organisation has some exciting growth plans across the Retail and Wealth Management arms of the business in their London office. Reporting to the Global Head of Compliance Policy, this is an excellent opportunity to steer a small team and provide significant input into the shaping of compliance policy firm wide.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing and developing the Retail and Wealth compliance policy functions, supporting the successful implementation and embedding of high quality policies and standards across the firm globally.
* Managing the consolidation and definition of policies and standards in accordance with the Operating Framework and existing regulatory commitments.
* Developing and enhancing the organisational framework and governance structures for this function and hiring, developing and motivating high-calibre employees
* Establishing robust communication and reporting channels with key internal and external stakeholders
* Supporting regional and functional SME's in performing policy needs analyses
* Enhancing the processes and supporting technology within this critical area to ensure the effective delivery of its objectives through the efficient use of all available resources.
* 5+ years experience working within Compliance, Risk or Governance functions
* Strong stakeholder relationship skills
* Previous regulatory interaction is desirable
* Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
Salary - Market Rate (+ highly competitive package)
Location - London
This is a great chance to gain some experience working with industry experts in a dynamic and forward thinking organisation. If you are interested, please forward a copy of your CV in Microsoft Word format with a supporting cover note to Ryan Graham at r.grahamatrealstaffing.com