VP - Group Compliance - Retail Bank
A global banking firm in London is seeking an experienced compliance professional to work with colleagues across the card, retail and banking business to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements relating to the Consumer Credit (CONC) handbook. Reporting to the Director of Compliance, this is a great opportunity to work with regulators at a senior level and gain some broad experience advising multiple International business units on the mitigation of risk.
- Provide oversight of businesses' management and mitigation of consumer credit regulatory risk including breach identification, management and escalation
- Design and implementation of a framework for the management and mitigation of consumer credit regulatory risk including drafting policies and procedures
- Undertake special investigations into consumer credit breaches that have a serious regulatory impact on the business
- Report on findings to stakeholders and senior management
- A wide knowledge of lending markets, current regulatory issues relating to the Consumer Credit (CONC) handbook as well as expertise in the key product areas for retail financial services.
- Experience working in a compliance role in a major financial services firm, regulator or professional services firm.
- Advanced stakeholder management and communication skills in a high performance culture.
Salary - Highly Competitive (with big banking package)
Location - London
Applications are now open so please send your CV asap highlighting relevant experience to Ryan Graham at r.grahamatrealstaffing.com