SThree, International Recruitment Company of the Year, are a FTSE Listed recruitment specialist. Since our inception in 1986, we've grown organically to 2300+ employees. Our organisation now has over 60 offices, spanning 40 cities. We have diversified across multiple business sectors including IT, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Public Sector and Financial Services. We are seeking driven and client focussed sales people for a challenging and rewarding career in recruitment.
Your responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant would include: business to business sales calls, client and candidate visits, candidate market mapping, interviewing candidates, and placing specialist candidates into high end roles within your vertical market. You will be expected to generate candidates through job adverts, database searches, candidate meetings and social media networking as well as keeping up to date with current market affairs and demonstrating this commercial acumen to our clients.
The successful consultant will enjoy an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Salary with transparent promotion targets from Day 1
- Uncapped, no threshold commission from Day 1
- Industry leading training including: 4 Offsite Days Sales Induction, On the Desk Coaching, Office based Weekly Workshops.
- Half days Birthday Leave
- Annual Awards Christmas Ball - Battersea Park London - All expenses paid
- Holiday incentives quarterly and yearly (Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella, Budapest)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership, Cycle2Work Scheme, Season Ticket Loans, Free Eye Testing
- Opportunity to purchase Minority company shares at discounted prices
- 2 Charity Days per year for personal CSR (No taken out of annual leave entitlement)
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant, Business Developer or Resourcer or have any experience in Business to Business Sales (Preferably Telephone based) with a great record of influencing a negotiating with customers and are interested in a fast paced, meritocratic role, please apply to be considered for interviews ASAP.